Go meat free any day of the week by adopting a flexitarian diet.
Flexitarians (aka Flexible Vegetarians) have a plant-based diet with the occasional addition of meat. Some people will have a meat-free meal once a week while others will only eat meat on rare occasions.
The flexitarian diet is increasing in popularity especially with people who do not want to commit to a full vegetarian or vegan lifestyle. It allows them a flexibility that they can adapt to their lifestyle, social life or health conditions.
Whether you have just decided to eat less meat or are already a committed flexitarian, you will find a lot of useful information on our website as we explore health, ethics and environmental issues linked to meat consumption.
Browse our vegetarian and vegan recipes to find inspiration or learn more about the Flexitarian Diet here.
In a need to reconnect with our food we are also committed to promote local, seasonal and organic produce.
Try flexitarianism you will be surprised on how easy it is. It will also benefit your health and the environment.
Latest From The Blog
Here is this week’s meat free meal plan. I have tried to keep it nice,...
With many meat-free option available there is no need for vegetarians, vegans and flexitarians to feel left...
This week’s meat free meal plan takes inspiration from around the world (probably a sign...
Recipes from The Flexitarian
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- Tom Hunt – The Natural Cook July 22, 2014
- Plan Ahead Your Meat Free Week – Baked Oatmeal, Courgette Fritters and Summer Spaghetti July 18, 2014
- 65 Recipes To Throw The Perfect Vegetarian Barbecue July 16, 2014
- Plan Ahead Your Meat Free Week – Roasted Vegetable Tatin, Raw Peach Tart + Thai Quinoa Salad July 11, 2014
- Plan Ahead Your Meat Free Week – Aioli, Grilled Aubergine Rolls + Rhubarb & Ginger Cordial July 4, 2014