This apple, banana & passion fruit hemp smoothie is creamy and delicate.
There are still plenty of apples in my garden producing delicious homemade juices, jams, soups, cakes and now smoothies.
This apple, banana & passion fruit hemp smoothie is creamy and delicate. I added some shelled hemp which is packed with protein and iron.
This recipe makes 1 large smoothie or 2 smaller ones in case you decide to share it!
Apple, Banana & Passion Fruit Hemp Smoothie [vegan] [gluten free]
- 1 medium apple
- 1 small banana
- 1 passion fruit
- 4 pitted dates
- 250 ml almond milk
- 1 Tbsp shelled hemp
- small knob of ginger – to taste
- few mint leaves – to taste
- few ice cubes
- Cut the apple in quarters and remove pits.
- In a blender, mix together the apple, banana and passion fruit flesh. Whizz with almond milk, shelled hemp and ice cubes.
- Add the dates, ginger and mint to taste. Whizz again until smooth.
I cannot wait to see your posts!