Peach, Fennel & Goat Cheese Salad [vegetarian] [gluten free]
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- 2 ripe peaches (they should still be firm)
- 1 large handful of lamb's lettuce
- 1 small fennel bulb
- 75g goat cheese [2.6 oz]
- 2 sprigs of fresh basil
- FOR THE VINAIGRETTE:
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp cider vinegar
- 1 garlic clove (crushed)
- salt & pepper
- Cut fennel into extra thin slices using a mandoline. Place on a large platter mixed with lamb's lettuce.
- Make dressing by mixing together all the vinaigrette ingredients.
- Heat a frying pan or put the grill on high.
- Cut peaches, remove stones. Slice each peach in 8 equal segments.
- Grill each peach segment for a few minutes, turning them once, until soft.
- Once done, lay peach slices on fennel and lamb's lettuce.
- Sprinkle crumbled goat cheese and finely chopped basil on top.
- Serve salad straight away with dressing on the side.
These delicious Creamy Leeks & Butter Beans are the ultimate...
This Creamy Sweet Potato Soup from “Be More Vegan” by...Recipe by Niki Webster |
Served warm with a generous drizzle of creamy tahini dressing,...
This Sausage and Potato Casserole is packed with the smoky...