Delicious wrap filled with hearty vegetables and seasoned with a creamy avocado dressing.
I love making this avocado mayo. It makes such a beautiful and versatile dressing. And it is great for dipping too!
Wraps are ideal when you are in a rush.
This recipe can be customised to match any leftover you have lying around.
Instead of rice, you can use quinoa, couscous or some other grain. Also chickpeas, black beans, red pepper, salad leaves etc… all would work well here.
Southwestern Kale Wrap with Creamy Avocado Mayo [vegan]
- 1 large handful of shredded kale
- 4 Tbsp kidney beans
- 4 Tbsp corn
- 1 large handful cherry tomatoes
- leftover cooked grain – rice, quinoa, couscous etc ..
- 2 wholemeal wraps
CREAMY AVOCADO MAYO:
- 1 avocado
- 1 garlic clove
- juice of 1 lime
- 3 Tbsp water
- 1 large handful fresh coriander
- salt & pepper
- Put all the ingredients for the avocado mayo in a blender, Whizz until smooth. Season to taste.
- Top each wrap with cooked rice (or the grain of your choice), kidney beans, corn, tomatoes and kale.
- Drizzle some avocado mayo, roll the wrap and eat straight away.
I cannot wait to see your posts!