I have become addicted to raw kale since discovering this recipe from Christine Dimmick founder of Good Home Co
Since the Kale Caesar Salad I have experimented with a lot of dressing and all I can say is that everything works. Even a simple French vinaigrette (with added grated parmesan of course).
Here is Christine’s super tasty version of Kale Caesar Salad that she discovered at Foragers Table. I add seeds on top for a personal touch.
- 1 bag of raw Kale
- 80ml olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar
- one raw egg
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 garlic cloves crushed
- at least 25g parmesan
- mixed seeds (sunflower, hemp, pumkin) optional
- Mix all the dressing ingredients in a blender and whizz. You can also just mix the ingredient by hand in a bowl. Add salt and pepper to taste and more parmesan as you like. If too thick, add a little more olive oil or a touch of water.
- In a large bowl toss the kale and dressing – thoroughly get the dressing on the kale leaves. Sprinkle with some more Parmesan. You can also add croutons.