Here is our pick of the 20 Best Christmas Gifts For Food Lovers.
1. Spiraliser ideal to transform fruits and vegetables into spaghettis, spirals or slices.
2. Nutri Bullet makes delicious pulp free smoothies by entirely breaking down ingredients.
3. VonShef 3 Tier Digital Steamer steaming preserve nutrients without compromising on taste. Ideal for anyone wanting to eat healthy food!
4. Tefal ActiFry will cook up to 1.5kg of perfect crispy chips with only 1 spoon of oil!
5. Lunchbots‘ lunch containers are ideal for both adults and children. Only food grade stainless steel comes into contact with your food. No linings. No toxins.
6. Keepleaf‘s reusable sandwich bags are the perfect alternative to disposable plastic baggies and wrap.
7. Sigg‘s Light and robust reusable drinking bottles 100% watertight, even for carbonated drinks. Perfect for lunch bags, sports, camping, holidays or on-the-go.
8. This Compost Bin by Burgon & Ball looks smart enough to sit on your countertop.
9. Ochre & Ocre’s Organic Aprons are super stylish & elegant.
10. Steenbergs Organic Storecupboard Mini Spice Box. I have given so many of these as gifts since they came out. Ideal for anyone who likes to cook or need to be encouraged.
11. Tiffins from Nkuku. Tiffins are perfect for picnics, storing cakes and biscuits or using as pretty serving bowls. These are fairtrade and too pretty to resist!
12. Edible Xmas Wreath. The perfect festive foodie gift, this edible wreath is visually stunning, fragrantly refreshing, and can be incorporated into any meal.
13. Membership to the Heritage Seed Library to help support the conservation of unusual vegetable varieties for future generations. You can also volunteer to become a Seed Guardian.
14. Plantabox make personalised crates ideal for gardening or storage.
15. BB Bus Afternoon Tea Tour. This vintage London double decker bus will drive round Central London, taking in some of the City’s best sights, whilst you can indulge in the fabulous BB Afternoon Tea.
16. Make your Own Cheese Kits impress your friends with your delicious home-made cheeses!
17. Bread Making Kit.
18. Grow Your Own Mushroom Kit from Fungi Futures, an award winning social enterprise pioneering the growing of Oyster mushrooms from waste coffee grounds.
19. R-Evolution Cuisine Kit. Bring your culinary creativity to the next level and impress your guests with spectacular dishes such as chocolate spaghetti, lemon foam or tzatziki spheres!
20. A Rocket Garden is a box brimming full of baby organic vegetable and herb plants packed in golden straw and delivered direct to your door. Designed to fit all spaces and skill levels.