Pulses are a nutritional powerhouse that often get overlooked as people are not sure how to cook them.
Pulses are not only delicious and versatile but also good for you and good for the planet. So good in fact that the UN has declared 2016 “International Year of the Pulses”.
From beans, chickpeas to lentils the possibilities are endless, so this year I am teaming up with Pulses.org and would like to link up with as many of you as possible to gather recipe posts from around the globe.
Hopefully together we can inspire more and more people to include pulses into their diets.
Each month this Link Up will focus on one pulse. After each Link Up I will showcase the 10 recipes you got the most votes.
I am kicking off January with Chickpeas.
All you have to do to add your chickpeas recipe posts is:
- Link up your recipe links using the linky below (Blue Tab marked “Add your link”). Make sure your recipes are vegetarian or vegan.
- Add the “#lessmeat” badge to the recipe or post you are linking (see code below).
- Browse the other recipes in this month showcase and make sure you vote for your favourites (you have up to 10 votes).
- Pin It, Stumble It, Facebook It, Tweet It, Instagram It …. See something you really like? Share it with everyone!
- Make even more noise on social media using #lessmeat & #lovepulses
<div align=”center”><ahref=”https://theflexitarian.co.uk/2016/01/lessmeat-link-up-best-of-chickpea-recipes-lovepulses”><img class=”alignnone” src=”https://secureservercdn.net/22.214.171.124/81t.ba7.myftpupload.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Less-Meat-Love-Pulses-LinkUp.jpg” alt=”Link up your pulse recipe” width=”150″ height=”150″ /></a></div>