Thanks to Foodgrads for linking up their delicious recipe for Brookies last week. The perfect combination of cookies and brownies, here is a recipe you can adapt to suit leftover granola or oats that may be lurking in your cupboards. Also you can make these brookies gluten free or without added sugar. What a fantastic idea!
Here are the details for this week’s linky.
If you are a food blogger, I would love to see your creations to inspire more and more people to eat less meat. Every week, I will review my favourite recipes and share them on social media.
In keeping with The Flexitarian’s philosophy they are two rules: the recipe(s) you are linking up need to be seasonal and meat free (vegetarian or vegan).
All you have to do to add your recipe posts is):
- Link up your recipe links using the linky below (Blue Tab marked “Add your link”). Make sure your recipes are seasonal and vegetarian or vegan.
- Add the “#MeatFree” badge to the recipe or post you are linking (see code below).
- Browse the other recipes in this month showcase and make sure you vote for your favourites (you have up to 10 votes).
- Pin It, Stumble It, Facebook It, Tweet It, Instagram It …. See something you really like? Share it with everyone!
- Make even more noise on social media using #MeatFree & #RecipeoftheWeek
SIGN UP TO BE NOTIFIED WHEN THE NEXT LINKY GOES LIVE
<div align=”center”><ahref=”https://theflexitarian.co.uk/2017/01/link-up-your-meatfree-recipeoftheweek-january-23-29“><img class=”alignnone” src=”https://secureservercdn.net/220.127.116.11/81t.ba7.myftpupload.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/MeatFree-Recipe-of-The-Week-Link-Up-The-Flexitarian.jpg” alt=”Link up your meat free recipe” width=”150″ height=”150″ /></a></div>