Thank you to Onions and Paper for linking up her delicious recipe for Fakeaway Soft Noodles with Beansprouts last week. Such an ingenious dish that uses up leftovers from the fridge to make a thrifty meal more delicious than your Chinese Takeaway.
Here are the details for this week’s linky.
If you are a food blogger, I would love to see your creations to inspire more and more people to eat less meat. Every week, I will review my favourite recipes and share them on social media.
In keeping with The Flexitarian’s philosophy they are two rules: the recipe(s) you are linking up need to be seasonal and meat free (vegetarian or vegan).
All you have to do to add your recipe posts is):
- Link up your recipe links using the linky below (Blue Tab marked “Add your link”). Make sure your recipes are seasonal and vegetarian or vegan.
- Add the “#MeatFree” badge to the recipe or post you are linking (see code below).
- Browse the other recipes in this month showcase and make sure you vote for your favourites (you have up to 10 votes).
- Pin It, Stumble It, Facebook It, Tweet It, Instagram It …. See something you really like? Share it with everyone!
- Make even more noise on social media using #MeatFree & #RecipeoftheWeek
SIGN UP TO BE NOTIFIED WHEN THE NEXT LINKY GOES LIVE
<div align=”center”><ahref=”https://theflexitarian.co.uk/2017/01/link-up-your-meatfree-recipeoftheweek-january-23-29“><img class=”alignnone” src=”https://secureservercdn.net/220.127.116.11/81t.ba7.myftpupload.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/MeatFree-Recipe-of-The-Week-Link-Up-The-Flexitarian.jpg” alt=”Link up your meat free recipe” width=”150″ height=”150″ /></a></div>