Thanks to Alison’s Allspice for linking up a vegetarian Fried Chickpea Gyro Bowls with Tzatziki Sauce last week. If you have never tried fried chickpeas, I recommend you try this recipe. Pan frying add a whole new dimension (think flavour and crunch) to chickpeas which is perfect for salads or snacks.
Here are the details for this week’s linky.
If you are a food blogger, I would love to see your creations to inspire more and more people to eat less meat. Every week, I will review my favourite recipes and share them on social media.
All you have to do to add your recipe posts is):
- Link up your recipe links using the linky below (Blue Tab marked “Add your link”). Make sure your recipes are vegetarian or vegan.
- Add the “#MeatFree” badge to the recipe or post you are linking (see code below).
- Browse the other recipes in this month showcase and make sure you vote for your favourites (you have up to 10 votes).
- Pin It, Stumble It, Facebook It, Tweet It, Instagram It …. See something you really like? Share it with everyone!
- Make even more noise on social media using #MeatFree & #RecipeoftheWeek
SIGN UP TO BE NOTIFIED WHEN THE NEXT LINKY GOES LIVE
<div align=”center”><ahref=”https://theflexitarian.co.uk/2017/04/fried-chickpea-gyro-bowls-tzatziki-sauce-link-meatfree-recipeoftheweek-april-3-9“><img class=”alignnone” src=”https://theflexitarian.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/MeatFree-Recipe-of-The-Week-Link-Up-The-Flexitarian.jpg” alt=”Link up your meat free recipe” width=”150″ height=”150″ /></a></div>