Thank you to Vicky from The Flourishing Pantry, for linking her vegan Roasted Aubergine with Tahini Dressing recipe in my last linky. The middle eastern notes and combination of aubergines, tahini and pomegranate are always a winner. Also aubergines have a “meaty” texture which makes them a satisfying vegetarian or vegan option. Another serious contender for Meat Free Week!
Make sure you check out the other recipe in last week’s meat free linky: Seriously Tasty Cheese Scones [vegetarian] by My Real Fairy.
Here are the details for this week’s linky.
If you are a food blogger, I would love to see your creations to inspire more and more people to eat less meat. Every week, I will review my favourite recipes and share them on social media.
All you have to do to add your recipe posts is :
- Link up your recipe links using the linky below (Blue Tab marked “Add your link”). Make sure your recipes are vegetarian or vegan.
- Add the “#MeatFree” badge to the recipe or post you are linking (see code below).
- Browse the other recipes in this month showcase and make sure you vote for your favourites (you have up to 10 votes).
- Pin It, Stumble It, Facebook It, Tweet It, Instagram It …. See something you really like? Share it with everyone!
- Make even more noise on social media using #MeatFree & #RecipeoftheWeek
SIGN UP TO BE NOTIFIED WHEN THE NEXT LINKY GOES LIVE
<div align=”center”><ahref=”https://theflexitarian.co.uk/2017/09/roasted-aubergine-with-tahini-dressing-link-up-your-meatfree-recipeoftheweek-september-18-24“><img class=”alignnone” src=”https://secureservercdn.net/126.96.36.199/81t.ba7.myftpupload.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/MeatFree-Recipe-of-The-Week-Link-Up-The-Flexitarian.jpg” alt=”Link up your meat free recipe” width=”150″ height=”150″ /></a></div>