There is no doubt that the vegan food scene in London is booming. With so many places opening up it is difficult to keep up. But help is at hand! Vegan London – A Guide to the Capital’s Best Cafés, Restaurants and Food Stores is a new book from Serena Lee, author of the popular blog Vegans of LDN.
With 80 places at your fingertips, Vegan London helps you navigate around the capital’s cafés and restaurants. The guide is organised as follows:
- Quick Bites – for anything from vegan burgers, pizzas and anything else you can grab on-the-go.
- Going Global – embark on a plant-based world cuisine adventure from Ethiopian to Persian to Vietnamese vegan food.
- Date Night – special places for to share with that special someone.
- Plant Power – where best to enjoy vegan creativity and goodness.
- Sweet Treats – a tour of London’s vegan dessert scene.
- Café Culture – for cosy coffee houses and sandwich spots.
Illustrated with beautiful pictures, each review includes a detailed summary of the type of food the place specialises in, what to expect and if it is 100% vegan or vegan-friendly.
Vegan London is compact and fits easily in a handbag. I love the handy map at the back so you can quickly visualise where each place is located.
The perfect Christmas stocking filler, Vegan London – A Guide to the Capital’s Best Cafés, Restaurants and Food Stores is available from Amazon for £9.99
Disclaimer: thank you to The Quarto Group and White Lion Publishing for sending me a complimentary copy.