Living on The Veg : First ITV Vegan Cooking Show Airs This Sunday

Living on The Veg : First ITV Vegan Cooking Show Airs This Sunday

BOSH! duo Henry Firth and Ian Theasby, will be presenting Living on The Veg, the first ITV vegan cooking show. The first episode airs on Sunday January 12th at 10:30am.

From internet sensations to best-selling authors, Henry Firth and Ian Theasby have made their names creating vegan recipe videos and cookbooks. With Living on The Veg, they embark on their latest venture where they cook up their favourite recipes, showing just how accessible and tasty vegan cooking can be. The series is made of 10 episodes of 60 minutes each.

Every week they will welcome new guests in the kitchen to demonstrate their signature plant-based recipes. The emphasis is on quick, delicious and fuss-free vegan dishes that can be enjoyed by everyone with tips on how to cut down on meal prep time for the week ahead.

Cooking up pizzas, burgers, curries, pies, big breakfasts, decadent desserts – nothing is off the menu. Living on The Veg will show viewers just how easy it is to recreate all their favourite meals without the meat, fish, egg and dairy.

Expect plant-based breakfasts, meat and dairy-free lunches, vegan dinners, plus a dessert or delicious but healthy snack.

Buckle up! Henry and Ian’s new TV series is set to show the nation just how good plant-based eating can be.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

, , , ,

17 Responses to Living on The Veg : First ITV Vegan Cooking Show Airs This Sunday

1. Den January 11, 2020 at 7:16 pm #

Great can you repeat it at a later time slot
    I am trying to be vegan
    But I have two major problems
    A very very low budget
    And I find these cookery shows include impossible to find ingredients

2. Veggie January 12, 2020 at 11:41 am #

There was a vegan cooking show on BBC Wales last year, so this is not the first vegan cooking show on tv.

• theflexitarian January 13, 2020 at 1:10 pm #

Thank you for correcting me! I was not aware of it and have amended the post. Annabelle

3. Emma January 19, 2020 at 11:30 am #

Loved the show and the recipes all fantastic

4. Julie January 25, 2020 at 1:13 pm #

This show is fantastic! Showing how to use oat milk in recipes is awesome. Love custard recipe and the use of alternatives for sugar WOW! So pleased with this programme well done!

5. Moza January 25, 2020 at 2:08 pm #

Love the programme but where can I get the recipes? There is little point in showing me amazing food if I can’t download the recipe after. More meat eaters (like me) would be tempted to ditch the meat and try some of the fabulous recipes if they were accessible.

6. Kath Dunnett February 16, 2020 at 12:34 pm #

Can I have a recipe for meatless Shepard pie please .

7. Poppy March 7, 2020 at 12:11 am #

saw the program a week ago and was very impressed with the use of chick pea liquid, never knew you could whip up a pseudo cream with this liquid. I find this vegan cookery stimulating, creative and brand new. I guess it comes at a time when I need it.

• theflexitarian March 7, 2020 at 7:57 am #

Aquafaba is such an amazing ingredient! I always wonder whoever thought of this first… “I do not have eggs… I know let me whip some chickpea brine … that will do as well 🙂 Glad you are enjoying the show!

8. Maureen March 21, 2020 at 12:45 pm #

I watch your programme very saturday, I’m not a vegan or vegetarian but have tried so msny veggie and vegan dish and enjoyed then. So looking to get your cookbook. My young granddaughter says I’m a vegan in denial. My partner Nick was impressed with the look of your dishes. When I can will get you cookbook hopefully soon.

• theflexitarian March 23, 2020 at 9:09 am #

Maureen – glad you enjoy the show and that you are enjoying vegetarian and vegan food. This programme is by Bosh. Check them out at https://www.bosh.tv/ . Take care. Annabelle xx