Apples are versatile fruits that not only make beautiful desserts or juices but also pair in savoury dishes. British apples come in over 3000 varieties. With that much choice surely we can avoid buying imported apples!
UK Season: August to February.
Nutritional Content: good source of fibre, antioxidants and Vitamin C. Also contains Vitamins B.
FROM OUR SHOP
- "Rampur" Large Rectangle Lunch Box with Mini Container - A Slice of Green £20.00
- "Panna" Two Tier Rectangle Lunch Box with Mini Container - A Slice of Green £22.00
- Organic Cotton Mesh Produce Bag - Large (34 x 38cm) £3.50
- Simply Vegan Magazine - Digital Subscription £28.99
- Vegetarian Living Magazine - Digital Subscription £22.99
These maple-roasted Brussels sprouts with chestnuts are tossed in a...Recipe by theflexitarian |
This homemade festive granola packs all the Christmas flavours in...Recipe by theflexitarian |