Cauliflower is great in gratin, boiled, steamed, roasted, grilled or simply raw. For something different, try a cauliflower crust pizza or cauliflower couscous.
UK Season: December to March.
Nutritional Content: High in vitamin C, fibre, antioxidants, folate and vitamin C. It also contains minearls such as manganese, potassium
FROM OUR SHOP
- "Chapra" Two Tier Round Lunch Box - A Slice of Green £15.00
- Simply Vegan Magazine - Digital Subscription £28.99
- "Rampur" Large Rectangle Lunch Box with Mini Container - A Slice of Green £20.00
- "Doda" - Leak Resistant Lunch Box - A Slice of Green £20.00
- Organic Cotton Mesh Produce Bag - Medium (26 x 32cm) £2.75
Make the best of summer vegetables with this vegan Georgian...Recipe by theflexitarian |
This whole roasted fennel recipe with cherries and pistachios and...Recipe by theflexitarian |