Oranges sold in the UK are imported from warmer countries. Delicious on their own, oranges make not only great additions to juices and smoothies but also to salads, desserts, marmalades and jams.
UK Season: January to March.
Nutritional Content: High in vitamin C and fibre. High in folate and potassium.
FROM OUR SHOP
- "Panna" Two Tier Rectangle Lunch Box with Mini Container - A Slice of Green £22.00
- Organic Cotton Mesh Produce Bag - Large (34 x 38cm) £3.50
- Organic Cotton Mesh Produce Bag - Medium (26 x 32cm) £2.75
- "Rampur" Large Rectangle Lunch Box with Mini Container - A Slice of Green £20.00
- Vegetarian Living Magazine - Digital Subscription £22.99
These maple-roasted Brussels sprouts with chestnuts are tossed in a...Recipe by theflexitarian |
This homemade festive granola packs all the Christmas flavours in...Recipe by theflexitarian |