From chips to mash, potatoes are extremely versatile. Affordable it is one of the most used vegetable around. They are at their most nutritious with the skin on.
UK Season: all year round.
Nutritional Content: high in fibre, Vitamin C (with skin on), potassium, Vitamin B6. Source of iron, manganese, magnesium, phosphorous, copper and potassium.
FROM OUR SHOP
- PlantBased Magazine - Digital Subscription £25.99
- "Panna" Two Tier Rectangle Lunch Box with Mini Container - A Slice of Green £22.00
- "Chapra" Two Tier Round Lunch Box - A Slice of Green £15.00
- BioChef Arizona Sol 6 Tray Food Dehydrator £149.00
- "Doda" - Leak Resistant Lunch Box - A Slice of Green £20.00
These maple-roasted Brussels sprouts with chestnuts are tossed in a...Recipe by theflexitarian |
This homemade festive granola packs all the Christmas flavours in...Recipe by theflexitarian |