A British national pride, strawberries are sweet and delicious. It is worth waiting for the UK season as most imported strawberries are picked when they are not fully riped and lack the texture and flavour of strawberries grown in season. Strawberries can easily be grown them at home.
UK Season: June to July.
Nutritional Content: High in Vitamin C and antioxidants. Good source of Vitamins B6, A & E + potassium, manganese, fluorine, copper, iron and iodine.
FROM OUR SHOP
- "Panna" Two Tier Rectangle Lunch Box with Mini Container - A Slice of Green £22.00
- Organic Cotton Mesh Produce Bag Variety Pack - Set of 3 £7.00
- Organic Cotton Mesh Produce Bag - Large (34 x 38cm) £3.50
- "Chapra" Two Tier Round Lunch Box - A Slice of Green £15.00
- Vegan Food & Living Magazine - Digital Subscription £40.99
These maple-roasted Brussels sprouts with chestnuts are tossed in a...Recipe by theflexitarian |
This homemade festive granola packs all the Christmas flavours in...Recipe by theflexitarian |