Asian Asparagus Salad With Peanuts and Mint Dressing [vegan]
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- 250g asparagus [8 oz]
- 100g soba noodles [3.5oz]
- 4 Tbsp olive oil or sunflower oil
- 4 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove (crushed)
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp fresh mint leaves (finely chopped)
- 50g roasted peanuts chopped coarsely [1.75 oz]
- salt & pepper
- Heat some salted water in 2 separate pans.
- In a separate bowl, make the dressing by mixing together oils, lemon juice, soy sauce, garlic, sugar and mint.
- Chop peanuts and reserve on the side.
- When water is boiling, cook asparagus for 3 mins in one of the pan and soba noodles (also for 3-4 mins) in the other pan.
- Drain asparagus when cooked. Drain soba noodles separately and rinse them under cold water so they do not stick together.
- Serve on two plates sharing soba noodles and asparagus evenly.
- Add dressing on top followed by a generous sprinkle of peanuts.
A food enthusiast, Annabelle Randles loves cooking all type of cuisines and experimenting with flavours, herbs and spices. French carnivore by birth she is now a flexitarian and truly enjoying ...Read more about this chef..
So tasty, these savoury Olive & Red Pepper Polenta Muffins...
This Hearty Lentil Soup makes a satisfying and super healthy...
A dip with a twist! This quick and easy Beetroot...
Ce savoureux sandwich végétalien va donner un tonus protéinné à...