Asparagus & Fennel Bean Salad [vegetarian]
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- 350g asparagus
- 1 medium fennel
- 2 x 400g cans cannelini beans
- 1 garlic clove (crushed)
- juice of 1 lemon
- 3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil (+ extra to roast asparagus)
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp tahini
- 1 Tbsp pomegranate molasses
- 4-5 Tbsp finely chopped dill
- 2-3 Tbsp finely chopped mint
- 200g feta cheese
- salt & pepper
- agave syrup, honey or sugar
- Preheat the oven at 200C/400F/Gas 6.
- Trim asparagus but removing tougher ends.
- Put asparagus in a roasting dish. Drizzle with olive oil. Roast for 10-15mins.
- Make the salad while asparagus are cooking.
- Rinse and drain cannelini beans.
- Cut fennel into very thin wedges.
- Make dressing by mixing together crushed garlic, 3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice, Dijon mustard, tahini and pomegranate molasses. Sweeten to taste with agave syrup, honey or sugar.
- When asparagus are ready cut them in medium chunks. Mix together beans, fennel, dressing and chopped herbs.
- Season to taste.
- Serve sprinkled with feta cheese
Give cauliflower a make over with this delicious turmeric roasted...Recipe by theflexitarian |
This vegan roasted butternut squash salad with bulgur wheat and...Recipe by theflexitarian |