Asparagus, Kale Salad With Tahini Dressing [vegan]
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- 250g bunch of asparagus [8.8 oz]
- 2 large handfuls of kale
- 400g can chickpeas [14oz]
- 4 Tbsp corn (from a can)
- 1 small carrot
- 2 Tbsp Tahini paste
- 2 garlic cloves (crushed)
- 2 Tbsp water
- 2 lemon juices
- 4 tsp caster sugar
- 2 Tbsp fresh mint leaves (finely chopped)
- 2 Tbsp fresh parsley leaves (finely chopped)
- pumpkin and hemps seeds to sprinkle
- salt & pepper
- Heat some salted water in a saucepan. Trim asparagus and cut them in pieces of 2 cm length. When the water is boiling add chopped asparagus and cook for 2 mins. Drain and leave to cool on the side.
- Make the dressing in a separate bowl. Blend together tahini paste, crushed garlic, water, lemon juice, sugar, mint and parsley.
- Place washed kale in a salad bowl. Grate carrot on top. Add drained corn and chickpeas.
- Pour tahini dressing on top of salad and toss well. Carefully mix in asparagus. Season to taste.
- Serve with some pumpkin and hemp seeds sprinkled on top.
Quick and easy, this watermelon salad with cucumber and feta...Recipe by theflexitarian |
Loaded with vegetables and fruits these vegan carrot muffins are...Recipe by theflexitarian |