Beetroot Hummus With Tarragon & Hazelnuts [vegan]
- Prep Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- 400g can chickpeas [14oz] - liquid reserved
- 1 medium raw beetroot [around 120g / 4 oz]
- 2 garlic cloves (roughly chopped)
- 3 tsp dried tarragon
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp tahini
- 1 lemon juice
- 40g hazelnuts [1.4 oz / US 1/4 cup]
- salt & pepper
- Drain chickpeas reserving the liquid on the side.
- In a blender, whizz together all the ingredients with 125ml [4 oz/ US 1/2cup] of the reserved chickpea liquid until you have a smooth paste.
- If needed, add more chickpea liquid to get the desired texture. Season to taste.
Burgers are always popular with everyone and this vegan recipe...Recipe by Love Watercress |
These Chocolate, Orange & Watercress Brownies with Chocolate Ganache Topping...Recipe by Love Watercress |