Black Beans & Artichoke Dip [vegan]
- Prep Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 400g can of black beans [14oz]
- 280g jar of artichokes marinated in oil [10oz]
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 lime juice
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- salt to taste
- Drain and rinse the black beans.
- Add drained black beans, artichokes (with their oil) and other ingredients in a blender.
- Whizz until smooth. Season to taste
This roasted winter squash with creamy lentils recipe makes such...
This delicious curried butternut squash soup makes such a comforting...
Quick and easy to prepare, this roasted cauliflower salad is...
Cooked in a light and fragrant coconut and tomato sauce,...