Broccoli & Oregano Hummus [vegan]
- Prep Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 400g can chickpeas [14oz] - liquid reserved
- 150g broccoli [5.30 oz]
- 2 garlic cloves (roughly chopped)
- 1 Tbsp tahini
- 3 lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp fresh oregano leaves
- 5 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- salt & pepper
- Drain chickpeas reserving the liquid on the side.
- In a blender, whizz together all the ingredients with 5 Tbsp of the reserved chickpea liquid until you have a smooth paste.
- If needed, add more chickpea liquid to get the desired texture. Season to taste.
This vegan roasted butternut squash salad with bulgur wheat and...Recipe by theflexitarian |
With heap of seasonal vegetables, this Tomato & Kale Pasta...Recipe by theflexitarian |