This roasted Brussels sprouts and beetroot salad makes a quick & easy lunch. Serve it warm with an orange horseradish dressing.
Brussels Sprouts & Beetroot Salad With Orange Horseradish Dressing [vegetarian]
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- 500g Brussels Sprouts
- 1 medium beetroot
- 2 oranges
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1-2 Tbsp horseradish sauce
- olive oil
- salt & pepper
- Preheat the oven at 200C/400F/Gas 6.
- Rinse Brussels sprouts. Cut into quarters removing yellow leaves if any. Peel beetroot and cut in 1cm (0.4 inch) dice.
- Place vegetables in a oven tray. Drizzle some olive oil on top. Roast for 20-30 mins until soft.
- In the meantime make the dressing by mixing together mustard, horseradish and juice of 1 orange.
- Place vegetables in a salad bowl when cooked. Toss with dressing. Peel and dice the second orange. Add it to the vegetables. Season to taste.
- Serve straight away with half an orange zest & finely chopped parsley sprinkled on top.
FROM OUR SHOP
- "Panna" Two Tier Rectangle Lunch Box with Mini Container - A Slice of Green £22.00
- BioChef Arizona Sol 6 Tray Food Dehydrator £149.00
- "Buruni" - Leak Resistant Two Tier Lunch Box £25.00
- Organic Cotton Mesh Produce Bag - Large (34 x 38cm) £3.50
- Vegetarian Living Magazine - Digital Subscription £22.99
These cauliflower & quinoa bites are deliciously tasty and packed with...Recipe by theflexitarian |
Power up your day with this bright, colourful and aromatic...Recipe by theflexitarian |