Brussels Sprouts & Beetroot Salad With Orange Horseradish Dressing [vegetarian]
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- 500g Brussels Sprouts
- 1 medium beetroot
- 2 oranges
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1-2 Tbsp horseradish sauce
- olive oil
- salt & pepper
- Preheat the oven at 200C/400F/Gas 6.
- Rinse Brussels sprouts. Cut into quarters removing yellow leaves if any. Peel beetroot and cut in 1cm (0.4 inch) dice.
- Place vegetables in a oven tray. Drizzle some olive oil on top. Roast for 20-30 mins until soft.
- In the meantime make the dressing by mixing together mustard, horseradish and juice of 1 orange.
- Place vegetables in a salad bowl when cooked. Toss with dressing. Peel and dice the second orange. Add it to the vegetables. Season to taste.
- Serve straight away with half an orange zest & finely chopped parsley sprinkled on top.
Quick and easy, this watermelon salad with cucumber and feta...Recipe by theflexitarian |
Loaded with vegetables and fruits these vegan carrot muffins are...Recipe by theflexitarian |