Christmas Chutney [vegan]
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 300g Bramley apples [10.5 oz]
- 500g pears [0.6 pound]
- 250g fresh cranberries[8.8 oz]
- 1 large red onion
- 300g light brown muscovado sugar [10.5 oz / US 2 cups packed]
- 350ml cider vinegar [10.1 fl oz / US 1 ¼ cups]
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 3 star anise
- 1 tsp salt
- Peel onion and cut in small dices. Add to a large saucepan.
- Peel, core apples and pears. Cut into small dice. Add to the pan with cranberries, spices, sugar, vinegar and salt. Stir together.
- Bring the pan to the boil over medium heat. Cook for around 45 - 60 mins, stirring frequently until you have a chunky chutney consistency and liquid has evaporated.
- Transfer chutney to sterilised jam jars and seal while still hot.
Quick and easy, this watermelon salad with cucumber and feta...Recipe by theflexitarian |
Loaded with vegetables and fruits these vegan carrot muffins are...Recipe by theflexitarian |