- Prep Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 200 g red cabbage [7oz]
- 200 g Brussels sprouts [7oz]
- 1/2 red onion
- 2 medium carrots
- 1 medium apple
- 1 medium pomegranate
- 1 lemon juice
- 5-6 Tbsp vegan mayonnaise
- 2 large tsp Dijon mustard
- 3 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1-2 Tbsp cider vinegar
- salt & pepper
- Grate carrots, cabbage and Brussels sprouts using a sharp food processor, sharp knife or a cheese grater.
- Place in a large salad bowl. Mix well with finely chopped onion, grated apple and lemon juice.
- Make the dressing in a separate bowl by mixing together mayonnaise, maple syrup, vinegar and mustard. Season to taste.
- Toss vegetables well with salad dressing. Add pomegranate and mix again.
- Store in the fridge for up to 4 hours before serving.
FROM OUR SHOP
- "Chapra" Two Tier Round Lunch Box - A Slice of Green £15.00
- "Rampur" Large Rectangle Lunch Box with Mini Container - A Slice of Green £20.00
- Simply Vegan Magazine - Digital Subscription £28.99
- Vegan Food & Living Magazine - Digital Subscription £40.99
- Organic Cotton Mesh Produce Bag - Medium (26 x 32cm) £2.75