Go Greek with these delicious grilled asparagus with feta cheese. Lunch under 20 mins. Just the way I like it!
Grilled Asparagus With Feta [vegetarian]
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- 2 bunch of asparagus
- 4 Tbsp of olive oil
- 1 lemon zest
- 2 tsp of dried oregano
- 100g of feta cheese [UK 3.5 oz / US 2/3 cup]
- Preheat the oven at 200ºC
- Cut the tougher ends of the asparagus by bending them (the harder end will snap).
- Put the asparagus in a roasting tray.
- Add olive oil, lemon zest and oregano.
- Toss so the asparagus are well coated.
- Put in the oven for 10-12mins until asparagus are tender.
- Once cooked put on a plate and crumble some feta on top.
- Serve with crusty bread or pita bread