Mango Tabbouleh [vegan]
- Prep Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 200g couscous [UK 7oz / US 1 cup]
- 3 medium tomatoes
- 1 ripe mango
- 1 cucumber
- 1 small bunch of mint
- 1 small bunch of coriander
- 2 lemon juice
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- salt & pepper
- Put couscous and 1/2 tsp salt in a salad bowl. Pour 250ml [US 1cup] of boiling water on top of couscous. Cover and leave to rest for 10 mins. Fluff couscous with a fork when ready. Mix in 1 Tbsp of olive oil and leave to cool.
- In the meantime, peel cucumber and mango and cut in tiny dice.
- Slice tomato. Cut in tiny dice reserving juice and seeds.
- Chop herbs very finely.
- Add diced mango, cucumber, tomatoes and chopped herbs to the couscous.
- Add lemon juices and 2 Tbsp of olive oil. Toss well.
- Season to taste.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve. Best eaten on the day.
Quick and easy, this watermelon salad with cucumber and feta...Recipe by theflexitarian |
Loaded with vegetables and fruits these vegan carrot muffins are...Recipe by theflexitarian |