Olive & Red Pepper Polenta Muffins [vegetarian]
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- 125g plain flour [4.4 oz / US 1 cup]
- 125g polenta [4.4 oz / US 3/4 cup]
- 125g pitted black olives [4.4 oz]
- 110g roasted red pepper in a jar [3.9 oz]
- 100g grated cheddar cheese [3.5 oz]
- 2 Tbsp dried thyme
- 125ml milk [4.4 fl oz / US 1/2 cup]
- 3 eggs
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to Fan 180°C / 200°C/400°F/Gas 6.
- Place 12 large paper baking cases in a muffin tin.
- Cut olives in half. Cut red pepper in 2cm long [0.8 inch] fine strips.
- Mix together flour, polenta, thyme, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Add olives, red pepper, milk, olive oil, eggs and cheese. Mix until well combined. Season well with pepper.
- Carefully spoon into each muffin paper baking case in muffin tin to 3/4 height.
- Place in the oven for around 20. Insert a skewer to check they are cooked. Skewer should come out clean.
A food enthusiast, Annabelle Randles loves cooking all type of cuisines and experimenting with flavours, herbs and spices. French carnivore by birth she is now a flexitarian and truly enjoying ...Read more about this chef..
This Vitality Soup was created with the Nutribullet Rx Blender Soup...
This Lentil & Beetroot Salad is enhanced by the beautiful...
Mixed chopped herbs give this Asparagus, Feta & Poached Egg...
With only 3 ingredients, this Mango & Orange Ginger Sorbet makes...