Pea, Mint & Garlic Hummus [flexitarian]
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 1 jar
- Difficulty Level Easy
- 500g frozen peas [1.1 lb]
- 400g can chickpeas [14oz]
- 4 garlic cloves
- handful of mint leaves
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- juice of 2 lemons
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 75g grated parmesan [2.6 oz] (or vegetarian alternative)
- salt & pepper
- Heat some water in a saucepan. When boiling add frozen peas and cook for 3 mins. Drain and set aside.
- Put drained chickpeas in a blender. Add drained peas, garlic cloves, olive oil, lemon juice, parmesan and ground coriander.
- Whizz until smooth. Add mint to taste. Blend again until you have a smooth paste.
- Season to taste with salt & pepper.
Quick and easy, this watermelon salad with cucumber and feta...Recipe by theflexitarian |
Loaded with vegetables and fruits these vegan carrot muffins are...Recipe by theflexitarian |