Pear & Banana Peanut Butter Smoothie [vegan]
- Prep Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- 1 pear
- 1 small banana
- 1-2 Tbsp peanut butter
- 1/4 tsp vanilla powder
- 3 dates (to taste)
- 2 Tbsp ground flax seeds
- 2 cm [0.8 inch] grated ginger root
- 1/2 tsp ground mixed spice ( +extra for topping)
- 250ml almond milk [US 2 cups]
- pinch of Himalayan salt
- handful of ice cubes
- cocoa nibs
- Put all ingredients in a blender and blitz until smooth.
- Adjust to your own personal taste with more ground mixed spice, ginger and peanut butter if needed.
- Top with a sprinkle of ground mixed spice and cocoa nibs.
These aubergine roll-ups are smothered in a light sauce and...Recipe by theflexitarian |
Quick and easy, this watermelon salad with cucumber and feta...Recipe by theflexitarian |