Potato Pancakes [vegetarian]
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Moderate
- 6 large potatoes
- 1 large organic egg
- 2 medium onions
- 2 Tbsp flour
- Salt, pepper
- Oil for frying
- Peel the potatoes.
- Shred finely the potatoes and the onions.
- Squeeze to remove excess liquid.
- Mix the egg and the flour to the potato and onion mixture.
- Season well.
- Shape each pancake by hand (around 1cm thick and 10 cm diameter)
- Eat oil in a large frying pan.
- Fry 2-3 potato pancakes at the time depending on the size of your pan for around 5-8 mins on each side until golden brown.
- Serve immediately.
Quick and easy, this watermelon salad with cucumber and feta...Recipe by theflexitarian |
Loaded with vegetables and fruits these vegan carrot muffins are...Recipe by theflexitarian |