Love these potato pancakes. They make a cheap and cheerful midweek dinner. Serve them with a salad and some sour cream. One nice addition is chives that you can cut finely and add to the shredded potatoes.
Potato Pancakes [vegetarian]
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Moderate
- 6 large potatoes
- 1 large organic egg
- 2 medium onions
- 2 Tbsp flour
- Salt, pepper
- Oil for frying
- Peel the potatoes.
- Shred finely the potatoes and the onions.
- Squeeze to remove excess liquid.
- Mix the egg and the flour to the potato and onion mixture.
- Season well.
- Shape each pancake by hand (around 1cm thick and 10 cm diameter)
- Eat oil in a large frying pan.
- Fry 2-3 potato pancakes at the time depending on the size of your pan for around 5-8 mins on each side until golden brown.
- Serve immediately.
FROM OUR SHOP
These maple-roasted Brussels sprouts with chestnuts are tossed in a...Recipe by theflexitarian |
This homemade festive granola packs all the Christmas flavours in...Recipe by theflexitarian |