Purple Sprouting Broccoli & Shiitake Mushrooms Quiche [vegetarian]
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 250g short cut pastry [8.5 oz]
- 250g purple sprouting broccoli [8.5 oz]
- 250g shiitake mushrooms [8.5 oz]
- 250g ricotta [8.5 oz]
- 4 organic eggs
- 2 large handful cheddar
- 2 Tbsp wholegrain Dijon mustard
- 4 Tbsp milk
- 1 onion (finely chopped)
- 2 garlic cloves (crushed)
- 3-4 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 180ºC / 350ºF / Gas 4.
- Heat some olive oil in a large frying pan. Add onion and garlic. Fry gently until golden.
- Add chopped broccoli and mushrooms. Cook under medium heat stirring often, until vegetables are soft.
- In the meantime roll out the pastry and lay at the bottom of a pie dish.
- Beat the eggs in a separate bowl. Add ricotta, wholegrain mustard, cheddar and milk. Blend until well combined. Season to taste.
- When the vegetables are cooked remove from heat and mix in the chopped parsley.
- Add ricotta mixture to vegetables. Mix until well blended. Pour evenly into pie dish.
- Cook for 30-35 mins until golden and set.
- Serve hot or warm.
These aubergine roll-ups are smothered in a light sauce and...Recipe by theflexitarian |
Quick and easy, this watermelon salad with cucumber and feta...Recipe by theflexitarian |