Roasted Brussels Sprouts & Cauliflower With Truffle Oil [vegan]
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 500g Brussels Sprouts [1.1 lb]
- 1 small cauliflower head
- 4 Tbsp Truffle Oil
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 handful flaked almonds
- few sprigs of parsley
- salt & pepper
- nutmeg to taste
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas 6.
- Clean Brussels sprouts by cutting the end and removing any damaged leaves. Cut them in quarter and place in a large salad bowl.
- Cut cauliflower into bite-size florets. Place in salad bowl with Brussel sprouts.
- In a separate bowl mix together 4 Tbsp of truffle oil with 3 crushed garlic cloves and 1/2 tsp of salt. Pour oil mix on top of vegetables.
- Toss well until vegetables are coated all over.
- Transfer vegetables to a large baking tray. Roast for about 30 mins giving vegetables a stir after 15 mins so they cook evenly.
- Once cooked, season to taste with salt, pepper and nutmeg. Toss flaked almonds in.
- Serve straight away with rice or your favourite grain, sprinkled with parsley on top. If you wish, you can also add an extra drizzle of truffle oil.
This Creamy Sweet Potato Soup from “Be More Vegan” by...Recipe by Niki Webster |
Served warm with a generous drizzle of creamy tahini dressing,...
This Sausage and Potato Casserole is packed with the smoky...
This delicious butternut squash quinoa casserole makes an easy and...