Savoury Cashew Cream [vegan]
- Prep Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- 200g unsalted cashew [7oz]
- 250ml water [UK 8 fl oz / US 1 cup]
- juice of 1 lemon
- 3 tsp whole grain mustard
- salt & pepper
- Put cashews in a bowl and cover with water. Leave to soak for 2hrs to overnight.
- Drain cashews. Place in a blender with 250ml (8.8 fl oz) of fresh water.
- Blend until smooth. Add more water in you like a thinner consistency.
- Transfer cashew cream to a bowl. Mix in lemon juice and mustard.
- Season to taste.
- Use straight away or keep in the fridge in an airtight container.
This one-post Mexican quinoa stew makes a hearty and healthy...
Simple does it every time! I love these vegan creamy...
This roasted winter squash with creamy lentils recipe makes such...
This delicious curried butternut squash soup makes such a comforting...