Spring Detox Soup [vegan]
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 300g broccoli [10.5 oz]
- 300g asparagus [10.5 oz]
- 100g watercress [3.5 oz]
- 1 medium onion (finely chopped)
- 3 garlic cloves (crushed)
- 1 heaped Tbsp fresh rosemary leaves (chopped)
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon thyme leaves (chopped)
- 1.2 litre vegetable stock [2 pint / US 5 cups]
- 1 lemon
- extra virgin olive oil
- salt & pepper
- Heat some olive oil in a large saucepan. Add finely chopped onion and crushed garlic. Fry gently with chopped rosemary and lemon thyme until soft and golden.
- Cut broccoli (stalk included) and asparagus in small chunks.
- Add chopped vegetables to saucepan. Top with watercress and stock.
- Bring to a boil. Stir well. Reduce heat and cook for 20 mins until vegetable are soft.
- Liquidise soup. Add lemon juice. Season to taste.
- Serve with grated nutmeg on top.
Quick and easy, this watermelon salad with cucumber and feta...Recipe by theflexitarian |
Loaded with vegetables and fruits these vegan carrot muffins are...Recipe by theflexitarian |