Watermelon & Coriander Salad with Goat Cheese and Sourdough Croutons [vegetarian]
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- 1 large bunch of coriander
- 1/2 small watermelon
- 150g [5oz] goat cheese (crumbled)
- 1 lemon juice
- 3 Tbsp olive oil (+ extra for the croutons)
- 1 garlic clove crushed
- Sourdough bread (enough to have 3 handfuls of 3cm square croutons)
- salt & pepper
- Wash and dry the fresh coriander.
- Remove stalks and place only the coriander leaves in a salad bowl.
- Preheat the grill.
- Cut watermelon flesh in smallish squares. Add to salad bowl.
- In a separate bowl mix olive oil and crushed garlic clove. Pour over coriander and watermelon. Toss well.
- Cut sourdough in 3cm squares. Spread on a baking tray. Drizzle with olive oil and grill for 5 mins.
- Just before serving add croutons and crumbled goat cheese on top of salad. Season to taste.
Quick and easy, this watermelon salad with cucumber and feta...Recipe by theflexitarian |
Loaded with vegetables and fruits these vegan carrot muffins are...Recipe by theflexitarian |