Thanks to Anna Jones for sharing her Kale, Tomato and Lemon Magic One-Pot Spaghetti recipe from A Modern Way To Cook.
Ready in 15 mins, this recipe epitomises Anna Jones cooking: simple, easy & delicious meat-free recipes.
Kale, Tomato and Lemon Magic One-Pot Spaghetti [flexitarian] by Anna Jones
Disclaimer: the equipment list above includes affiliate links to products I use and like.
- 400 g spaghetti or linguine
- 400 g cherry tomatoes – roughly chopped in half
- Zest of 2 large unwaxed lemons
- 100 ml olive oil
- 2 heaped tsp sea salt
- 400 g bag of kale or spinach – tough stalks removed and leaves roughly torn
- Parmesan cheese or vegetarian / vegan equivalent – optional
- Fill and boil a kettle and get all your ingredients and equipment together. You need a large shallow pan with a lid.
- Put the pasta into the pan, add the tomatoes, the lemon zest and the oil and salt. Add one litre of boiling water, put a lid on the pan and bring to the boil. As soon as it comes to the boil, remove the lid and simmer on a high heat for six minutes, using a pair of tongs to turn the pasta every 30 seconds or so, as it cooks.
- Once the pasta has had six minutes, add the kale and continue to cook for a further two minutes. Once almost all the water has evaporated, take the pan off the heat and divide into four bowls. Top with a little parmesan to serve.
Find this recipe online:
I cannot wait to see your posts!