1. Remedy Peach Kombucha Just in time for summer, Remedy has launched a peach kombucha. Fizzy, light and refreshing, this is a lovely new flavour that perfectly complements the existing range. Full disclosure, I am a big big fan of Remedy kombucha. Made in small batches and brewed for 30 days, it contains no […]
Archive | Tips & Hints RSS feed for this section
1. Cole & Mason – Derwent Gold Gourmet Precision+ Salt & Pepper Mill Set I was delighted when Cole & Mason kindly sent me a Derwent Gold Gourmet Precision+ Salt & Pepper Mill Set. I love its classic yet sleek contemporary look and it is so stylish on both my kitchen top and dinner table. […]
1. Clive’s Vegan Quiches Famous for its yummy vegan pies, Clive’s has just launched two vegan quiches: the world’s first vegan Quiche Lorraine and a comforting Creamy Cauliflower Quiche. Both have a tasty and creamy eggy quiche texture, thanks to Clive’s signature egg replacement okara, a byproduct of soy milk and tofu production. The […]
Over the past year, I have been trying to find some non-alcoholic feel-good tipples that I can enjoy without guilt or headaches. What better way to toast World Health Day than to share my latest discovery with you?! Named after an iconic rock formation found on the Devon coastline, Sea Arch Coastal Juniper blend […]
1. JimJams Vegan Chocolate Spreads Pancakes anyone? JimJams have just launched two new vegan no-added-sugar chocolate spreads, a delicious Dark Chocolate Orange and a moreish Dark Hazelnut Spread. They are both absolutely yummy! Both are made with dark chocolate which you taste more in the Dark Chocolate Orange (a bit more of a grown-up taste) […]
Are you looking for seasonal meat free recipe inspiration on what to eat this February? With the cold weather and nights drawing in early, it is the perfect time for some comfort food and hearty meat-free meals. While our vegetable garden is looking a bit sad, we are lucky to get some seasonal produce from […]
Has Veganuary inspired your son or daughter to be a bit more vegan-curious? Be More Vegan by Niki Webster could be the perfect cookbook to guide him or her towards a more plant-based diet. Following the success of her first book Rebel Recipes: Maximum Flavour, Minimum Fuss, published in 2019, acclaimed vegan blogger and health […]
1. Biona Oat Milk With many dairy-free milk alternatives available in Tetra Pak’s packaging which, depending on where you live, can be tricky to recycle, Biona has launched an organic oat drink in 100% recyclable glass bottle. With only 4 ingredients, the plant-based milk alternative is organic, unsweetened and gluten-free – with no added stabilisers. […]
Will this be the biggest Veganuary ever? That is certainly what the organisers of the 31-day vegan challenge are hoping for. As many more people have experimented with plant-based diets during the pandemic, to improve their health, Veganuary is predicting that 500,000 people will take the pledge this year. A vegan diet will not only […]
As I am just getting back into my exercise routine, this Myvegan Sports Bundle could not have arrived at a better time. After injuring my ankle (yet again) at the beginning of lockdown, I had to stop running. For a while, I turned to Power Yoga but then injured my left deltoid so was left […]
More info - Lumen Review
GET £/$/€30 OFF
- USE CODE "flexitarian30"
These fluffy roasted cauliflower flatbreads are topped with muhammara dip,...
This delicious muhammara dip recipe is perfect with pitta bread,...
These yummy roasted celeriac steaks are served with a creamy...
Fancy a quick and easy dinner? This broccoli curry with...