1. Remedy Peach Kombucha Just in time for summer, Remedy has launched a peach kombucha. Fizzy, light and refreshing, this is a lovely new flavour that perfectly complements the existing range. Full disclosure, I am a big big fan of Remedy kombucha. Made in small batches and brewed for 30 days, it contains no […]
Archive | Product Reviews RSS feed for this section
1. Cole & Mason – Derwent Gold Gourmet Precision+ Salt & Pepper Mill Set I was delighted when Cole & Mason kindly sent me a Derwent Gold Gourmet Precision+ Salt & Pepper Mill Set. I love its classic yet sleek contemporary look and it is so stylish on both my kitchen top and dinner table. […]
1. Clive’s Vegan Quiches Famous for its yummy vegan pies, Clive’s has just launched two vegan quiches: the world’s first vegan Quiche Lorraine and a comforting Creamy Cauliflower Quiche. Both have a tasty and creamy eggy quiche texture, thanks to Clive’s signature egg replacement okara, a byproduct of soy milk and tofu production. The […]
Over the past year, I have been trying to find some non-alcoholic feel-good tipples that I can enjoy without guilt or headaches. What better way to toast World Health Day than to share my latest discovery with you?! Named after an iconic rock formation found on the Devon coastline, Sea Arch Coastal Juniper blend […]
1. JimJams Vegan Chocolate Spreads Pancakes anyone? JimJams have just launched two new vegan no-added-sugar chocolate spreads, a delicious Dark Chocolate Orange and a moreish Dark Hazelnut Spread. They are both absolutely yummy! Both are made with dark chocolate which you taste more in the Dark Chocolate Orange (a bit more of a grown-up taste) […]
1. Biona Oat Milk With many dairy-free milk alternatives available in Tetra Pak’s packaging which, depending on where you live, can be tricky to recycle, Biona has launched an organic oat drink in 100% recyclable glass bottle. With only 4 ingredients, the plant-based milk alternative is organic, unsweetened and gluten-free – with no added stabilisers. […]
As I am just getting back into my exercise routine, this Myvegan Sports Bundle could not have arrived at a better time. After injuring my ankle (yet again) at the beginning of lockdown, I had to stop running. For a while, I turned to Power Yoga but then injured my left deltoid so was left […]
If you are ready to get into the Christmas spirit, I have the perfect gift for you! Here is your chance to win this fantastic Planet Organic Vegan Chocolate Lover Hamper worth £45. All products are gluten-free, vegan, refined sugar-free and organic. Two years ago Planet Organic launched its ‘Vegan Shop’, a specialist area of […]
1. Microplane Premium Classic Zester This classic Microplane ultra-sharp zester is a kitchen essential, which comes in really handy, especially at this time of the year with all that Christmas baking. Expertly designed, with an ultra-sharp etched blade and a comfortable ergonomic handle, it will not only grate extra-fine citrus peel but also Parmesan […]
Who can resist brownies? Certainly not me! Being something of a purist, I have always preferred plain chocolate brownies, maybe with a few nuts. Since receiving a selection box from Bad Brownie that’s all changed. I have discovered a world of exciting gourmet vegan brownies. I am afraid there may be no going back to […]
More info - Lumen Review
GET £/$/€30 OFF
- USE CODE "flexitarian30"
These fluffy roasted cauliflower flatbreads are topped with muhammara dip,...
This delicious muhammara dip recipe is perfect with pitta bread,...
These yummy roasted celeriac steaks are served with a creamy...
Fancy a quick and easy dinner? This broccoli curry with...