Kohlrabi Salad with Corn & Black Beans [vegan]
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 1 kohlrabi
- 100g cherry tomatoes [3oz]
- 1/2 corn cob to give 100g kernels [or 100g can corn] [3oz]
- 400g can black beans [14 oz]
- 40g fresh coriander [1.4 oz]
- 1/2 small red onion
- juice of 2 limes (4 Tbsp)
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove (crushed)
- 1 tsp pomegranate molasse
- dash of agave syrup (or honey)
- salt & pepper
- Heat some salted water in a pan.
- Remove corn kernels from the cob. You should have around 100g [3oz]. Put in boiling water for 2 mins. Drain and set aside to cool.
- Rinse and drain the black beans. Place in a salad bowl.
- Cut tomatoes in small dice.
- Peel kohrabi. Cut it in fine strands using a spiraliser or julienne peeler.
- Finely chop coriander leaves.
- Mix diced tomatoes, kohlrabi and coriander with the black beans.
- Add finely diced red onion.
- Make dressing by mixing together lime juice, olive oil, crushed garlic, pomegranate molasse. Sweet to taste with agave syrup (or honey).
- Toss salad in dressing. Season to taste.
Quick and easy, this watermelon salad with cucumber and feta...Recipe by theflexitarian |
Loaded with vegetables and fruits these vegan carrot muffins are...Recipe by theflexitarian |