Smashed Avocado & Broad Bean Toasts [vegan]
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 1 large ripe avocado
- 2 handfuls of shelled broad beans (fresh or frozen)
- juice of 1 lime
- 4 cherry tomatoes
- 1 garlic clove (crushed)
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped coriander leaves
- 2 thick slices of your favourite bread
- salt & pepper
- smoked paprika (optional)
- Heat some water in a saucepan. When boiling add broad beans and cook for 1 mins (if fresh) or 3 mins (if frozen). Drain and set aside.
- In the meantime cut out the avocado and smash the flesh in a bowl with a fork.
- Add lime juice, crushed garlic and chopped coriander. Mix together until well blended. Add tomatoes cut in small dice and broad beans. Season to taste.
- Lightly toast the slices of bread.
- Spread avocado mixture on top of the slices of bread.
- Eat straight away with a sprinkle of smoked paprika if using.
Quick and easy, this watermelon salad with cucumber and feta...Recipe by theflexitarian |
Loaded with vegetables and fruits these vegan carrot muffins are...Recipe by theflexitarian |