Calling all Mediterranean food lovers with this new competition to win a vegan mezze selection from Pelagonia!
Their selection spans flavoursome char-grilled peppers, aubergines, roasted tomatoes, vegetable jams and dips that can be eaten on their own or added to salads, wraps etc… Truly versatile, they also make the perfect side dishes or snacks.
The produce for our core range is grown and produced in the Pelagonia valley, in south-west Macedonia. Many families and small holdings work as a cooperative in partnership with us to grow, harvest and source our fantastic produce.
Pelagonia has kindly offered a selection of 5 of its most popular vegan products to one lucky winner. The bundle includes:
- Roasted Red Peppers – perfect in salads or with cheese
- Grilled Aubergines – perfect in salads or with cheese
- Aivar (roasted sweet peppers and aubergine) – to dip, spread or eat with salads, falafels etc…
- Hot Aivar (roasted hot peppers and aubergine) – to dip, spread or eat with salads, falafels etc…
- Malidzano (a smoky aubergine meze a lighter version of Baba Ganoush without tahini or sesame oil) – flavoursome dips or spread
ENTER PELAGONIA’S COMPETITION BY SELECTING AN ENTRY OPTION IN THE BOX BELOW