Pea & Spinach Feta Quiche [vegetarian]
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 1 puff pastry
- 200g fresh spinach leaves [7 oz]
- 250g frozen peas [8.8 oz]
- 200g feta cheese [7 oz]
- 100g cheddar cheese [3.5 oz]
- 200g crème fraîche [7 oz]
- 6 Tbsp milk
- 4 organic eggs
- 1 large red onion
- 2 fat garlic cloves
- 2Tbsp Olive oil
- dash of nutmeg
- salt & pepper
- Pre-heat the oven to Fan 180°C 200°C / 350°F / Gas 4.
- Roll out puff pastry to fit a rectangular tart tin. Approximatively 31 x 21 x 2 cm (12 x 4.75 x 0.75 inch). Prick pastry all over with a fork.
- Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan. Add finely chopped onion and crushed garlic. Fry gently until soft.
- Add spinach and frozen peas. Cook until spinach is wilted.
- Spread vegetables evenly on top of puff pastry.
- Sprinkle crumbled feta on top along with half of the cheddar cheese.
- In a separate bowl mix together crème fraîche, milk, eggs and the other half of the cheddar cheese. Season to taste with nutmeg, a bit of salt and pepper.
- Pour mixture evenly on top of the vegetables.
- Cook in the oven for around 25-30mins until top is golden.
Quick and easy, this watermelon salad with cucumber and feta...Recipe by theflexitarian |
Loaded with vegetables and fruits these vegan carrot muffins are...Recipe by theflexitarian |