This Vitality Soup has a fresh taste while the warming spices add a Moroccan twist. Make it the Nutribullet soup maker in 7 minutes!
This Vitality Soup was created with the Nutribullet Rx Blender Soup Maker, a powerful blender fitted with a “SouperBlast Mode” heating function to make fresh hot soups and sauces in only seven minutes.
I created this recipe by mixing some of my favourite ingredients: spinach, carrot, cauliflower, ginger & coriander. It has a fresh taste while the warming spices add a Moroccan twist. Perfect for this cold April weather. I like to add a dash of sweetness at the end with either maple syrup or coconut blossom nectar.
I was very keen to try out the “SouperBlast Mode” which promises a nutritious meal in seven minutes, using either raw or pre-cooked ingredients. The instructions could not be simpler: “put all the ingredients in the Souperblast Cup and activate the seven-minute heating cycle by pressing the G button on the base for two seconds until it’s red”. There you have it, no chopping required! A delicious hot meal in no time. It is also perfect to revive any leftovers into last-minute soups.
I love that with the Nutribullet Rx Blender Soup Maker there is no need to cut anything up. All you do is throw all the ingredients in. This blender can blitz through anything!
This is a powerful blender designed to extract the most nutrients ensuring optimum nutrition. The turbo extractor blades and cyclonic action break down the cell walls of food, releasing all the goodness of the ingredients.
While the Vitality Soup recipe below is for 2 people but with a capacity of 1.3 litres, the Souperblast Cup can make enough for up to four people. How is that for convenience?!
Vitality Soup with Nutribullet Rx Blender Soup Maker [vegan] [gluten free]
Disclaimer: the equipment list above includes affiliate links to products I use and like.
- 1 handful of spinach leaves
- 90 g of carrots
- 90 g of cauliflower florets
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp fresh grated ginger
- 1 garlic clove
- 250 ml vegetable stock – cooled to room temperature
- 250 ml almond milk
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- maple syrup or coconut blossom nectar – to taste
- sunflower seeds
- pumpkin seeds
- shelled hemp seeds
- chopped coriander leaves
- Leave toppings, lemon juice and maple syrup on the side.
- Put all other ingredients in the SouperBlast Pitcher.
- Extract on the 7-Minute Heated Cycle.
- Once done, season / sweeten to taste with lemon juice and maple syrup.
- Serve with the toppings of your choice such as sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds and shelled hemp seeds. Add a generous sprinkle of freshly chopped coriander leaves.
Find this recipe online:
I cannot wait to see your posts!