Almond & Ginger Nut Butter [vegan]
- Prep Time
- 1 jar
- Difficulty Level Easy
- 200g almonds skin on [7 oz / US 1 1/2 cup]
- 3 tsp freshly grated ginger (to taste)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla powder
- pinch of Himalayan salt
- Agave nectar or maple syrup to taste
- Preheat the oven to 190C/fan 170C/gas 5.
- Spread almonds on a baking tray and roast for around 10 mins.
- Whizz almonds in a blender or food processor for around 20-35 mins until you have a smooth creamy paste. You might need to stop the blender / food processor a few times to scrape the sides. Be patient. The longer you wait, the smoother your almond butter will be.
- Add grated ginger, Himalayan salt and whizz again until blended.
- Transfer to a bowl. Add salt plus agave syrup or maple syrup is using. Mix well.
- Transfer to an airtight jar. Keep the jar in the fridge. Bring to room temperature to soften.
- Ready in : 15 Minutes
- Course : Snacks
A food enthusiast, Annabelle Randles loves cooking all type of cuisines and experimenting with flavours, herbs and spices. French carnivore by birth she is now a flexitarian and truly enjoying ...Read more about this chef..
With its velvety coconut sauce, this New Potato & Pea...
This vegan Coconut Macaroon recipe evolved from one of my...
These vegan smoky roasted cashews are such an addictive snack!...
This Asparagus & Pea Quiche With A Quinoa Crust is...