Mango Cashew & Ginger Energy Balls [vegan] [gluten free]
- Prep Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- 100g dried mango [3.5 oz]
- 100g unsalted cashew nuts [3.5 oz / US 3/4 cup]
- 25g oats [0.9 oz / US 1/4 cup]
- 8 -10 pitted dates
- 1/2 Tbsp of fresh grated ginger
- 3 Tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of Himalayan salt
- desiccated coconut
- Except for the desiccated coconut, put all other ingredients in a blender. Whizz to a paste.
- Scatter desiccated coconut on a plate.
- When ready to roll the energy balls, spoon 2 teaspoons of the mixture. Using your hands, form medium size balls. Roll in the desiccated coconut.
- This recipe makes around 12 energy balls. Store them in the fridge in an airtight container.
A food enthusiast, Annabelle Randles loves cooking all type of cuisines and experimenting with flavours, herbs and spices. French carnivore by birth she is now a flexitarian and truly enjoying ...Read more about this chef..
This Vitality Soup was created with the Nutribullet Rx Blender Soup...
This Lentil & Beetroot Salad is enhanced by the beautiful...
Mixed chopped herbs give this Asparagus, Feta & Poached Egg...
With only 3 ingredients, this Mango & Orange Ginger Sorbet makes...