Fruity with a slight kick of fresh ginger, these Mango Cashew & Ginger Energy Balls are perfect when you are in need of a boost.
Fruity with a slight kick of fresh ginger, these Mango Cashew & Ginger Energy Balls are perfect when you are in need of a boost. They can double as breakfast when you are really in a rush or as post-workout fuel.
A ray of tropical sunshine to light up your day, sweetened with the natural sugar of dates. They contain mango and oats for added fibre.
A quick and healthy snack that you can make ahead and that will keep in the fridge up to a week in an airtight container.
Mango Cashew & Ginger Energy Balls [vegan] [gluten free]
Disclaimer: the equipment list above includes affiliate links to products I use and like.
- 100 g dried mango
- 100 g unsalted cashew nuts
- 25 g oats
- 8 -10 pitted dates
- 1/2 Tbsp of fresh grated ginger
- 3 Tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of Himalayan salt
- desiccated coconut
- Except for the desiccated coconut, put all other ingredients in a blender. Whizz to a paste.
- Scatter desiccated coconut on a plate.
- When ready to roll the energy balls, spoon 2 teaspoons of the mixture. Using your hands, form medium size balls. Roll in the desiccated coconut.
- This recipe makes around 12 energy balls. Store them in the fridge in an airtight container.
Find this recipe online:
I cannot wait to see your posts!