Superfood Open Sandwich [vegan]
- Prep Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 1 large ripe avocado
- 1/2 medium beetroot
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 handful of sprouting seeds (alfafa, quinoa etc..)
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- juice of 1 lime
- 1/2 tsp coriander seeds
- dash of smoked paprika
- small handful of pumpkin seeds
- few fresh coriander leaves
- 2 slices of rye & sunflower seed bread
- salt & pepper
- Place avocado flesh in a bowl and smash with a fork.
- Add crushed garlic, ground coriander, lime juice and dash of smoked paprika. Season to taste.
- Divide sprouting seeds between the two slices of bread. Add avocado spread on top. Sprinkle with chia seeds.
- Grate beetroot and share evenly between the two sandwiches.
- Sprinkle with pumpkin seeds and a few fresh coriander leaves.
- Eat right away.
Quick and easy, this watermelon salad with cucumber and feta...Recipe by theflexitarian |
Loaded with vegetables and fruits these vegan carrot muffins are...Recipe by theflexitarian |