Plum Frangipane [vegan]
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- 600g ripe plums [1.3 lbs]
- 1 Just Roll Vegan Puff Pastry
- 150g ground almonds [5.2 oz]
- 150g golden caster sugar [5.2 oz]
- 100g dairy free butter [3.5 oz]
- 1 chia egg (1 Tbsp ground chia seeds + 3 Tbsp of water)
- 1 Tbsp plain flour
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Make the chia egg by mixing 1 Tbsp of ground chia seeds with 3 Tbsp of water. Mix well. Set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas 6.
- Remove stones from plums and cut into quarters.
- Roll out puff pastry to fit a tart tin. Approximatively 26 cm (12.2 inch) diameter.
- Make filling by mixing together ground almond, sugar, butter, chia egg, vanilla extract and flour. Blend until the filling is spreadable.
- Spread filling evenly on top of pastry.
- Arrange quartered plums evenly on top of filling.
- Cook for around 30 mins until golden.
- Cool completely before serving.
This Sausage and Potato Casserole is packed with the smoky...
This delicious butternut squash quinoa casserole makes an easy and...
This Quorn Hotpot zero waste recipe is designed to make...
This delicious Brussels sprout panzanella makes a wonderful winter salad....